VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, loads about £ 100 tvs from Kogan etc, and read about general cheap tv viewing angles etc, I want a sub £200 TV that is akin to Samsung with DVD player but not the £300 avtex which have a superb 170 degree viewing angle!
So in short, there must be a quality mid range tv with 12v capability between the 2 mentioned. Surely?
By the way I hear that Tesco have been selling some tvs which have a socket that can be 12v and not advertised that way, so I am wondering if I am doing blind searches and discounting what could be blinding 12 v capable tv's and not realising????????

·
Registered
11,493 Posts
Just spotted a 22" polaroid tv (LE22GBR+DVD) in asda on special offer at the mo , 1080p , freeview ,DVD ,12v compatible,1HDMI socket,1 scart ,15 pin VGA, sleep timer, auto power off etc £119

Dont know about viewing angle and need to do a little review of these but i'm thinking of going back and buying one myself .

·
Registered
11,493 Posts
After a couple of minutes reading the reviews on these polaroid tv's i shall NOT be buying one ....evrybody slating them!!

Hey ho back to the drawing board I:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After a couple of minutes reading the reviews on these polaroid tv's i shall NOT be buying one ....evrybody slating them!!

Hey ho back to the drawing board I:
Ha, ha, I like it, I was looking at Polaroid too. As the man said a second hand Avtex is the proper answer, if you can find one

·
Registered
10,602 Posts
Aside from picture quality and connectivity you also have to consider longevity. The only two that can withstand the shock and vibration of permanent fixture are the Avtex and the Fusion, both of which are going to cost you over the £300 mark.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts