VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am made up - was just about to give up after an hour of trying, then suddenly the website came good and got some tickets for the Roundhouse gig - its going to be great, they're so good live.

Anyone else going?

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have seen them a few times, never a bad gig- and there's a new album coming this year too, with rumours of another tour later in the year! Should be a good year for gigs I think.

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well there's rumours of a new Them Crooked Vultures album too which might also mean some dates. Saw them at Hammersmith - what a gig!

·
Registered
437 Posts
My fav band ever , I got tickets for Them Crooked Vultures but couldnt go as my daughter was in hospital , Today I had a blood test at the hospital . By the time I got back all the tickets were gone .

Anyone have any links possibles contacts or maybies for tickets for manchester ???

Mat.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
My fav band ever , I got tickets for Them Crooked Vultures but couldnt go as my daughter was in hospital , Today I had a blood test at the hospital . By the time I got back all the tickets were gone .

Anyone have any links possibles contacts or maybies for tickets for manchester ???

Mat.
here you go

https://secure.worldticketshop.com/cart?language_id=1&member_product_id=187573&domain=http://www.worldticketshop.com&utm_source=Cleafs+Queens+of+the+Stone+Age&utm_medium=affiliate-network&utm_campaign=Productfeed]]>&network=cleafs&session_id=g3658dsrvjbbkf3agj08gp5031

steve :ILU:

·
Registered
357 Posts
just tried to get tickets,they are all 87 quid for manchester,how much were yours emmet?surely that cant be face price.

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was more like £35 a ticket including fees.... you're looking at one of the sites where people can sell off their tickets I presume? You could always keep an eye out on scarletmist.com - people aren't allowed to sell for more than face value on there. Or hold on..... I still reckon they'll announce more dates

1 - 10 of 10 Posts