VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone got/used one of CMC's external windscreen insulation/sunscreens? Are they any good?
Does anyone have any photos they could post?
I've asked Mike to send me some photos but am still waiting.
Cheers, Tony :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi
I've got a CMC silver cover for the windscreen & front doors. Its very easy to put on and has so far worked great. It packs down very small and has the added bonus that you can have the front windows down a bit on warm nights.
Sorry no pics.

Rich

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Has anyone got/used one of CMC's external windscreen insulation/sunscreens? Are they any good?
Does anyone have any photos they could post?
I've asked Mike to send me some photos but am still waiting.
Cheers, Tony :)
Mike got married the other weekend he's probs still on honeymoon, i wouldn't expect anything till end of month T:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers for that. It's actually been about a month or so but still hoping. He's been as good as gold with all the other things I've bought :)

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Ah, that explains it! I've been trying to get hold of him for a couple of week snow and was a bit miffed that he's not got back to me yet! All is forgiven mike......:ILU:

I've got one of his silverscreens on mine too, I think it's the dogs bits. The only thing to be aware of, is that some light will 'glow' through; it doesn't keep it completely dark. Not a problem for me though, I've got curtains!:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts