VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I thought I'd put this on here for a couple of days before I put it on e-bay, to give a forum member first shot.

It's the rear/middle seat out of an Ex-AA T4, it's in Inca and in really good nick, very clean and no rips or stains. It folds flat to create a table and if you want more space in the back it's a simple lever operation to unlock it and it just pulls out. Ideal if you want to carry large items occasionally. Comes with a three point belt that fastens to the body of the van and a lap belt, all in good working order.

Bad points are slight damage to the vinyl under the seat (pictured), a two minute job to tidy so that it can't be seen, but I've left it visible in the pictures so that you know what you're getting. I've seen these seats with headrests, but mine never had them, it does have the mounting points if you want to put headrests on though.

£100 to a forum member, collection only from Penzance.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Giving this a bump.

Saw on another thread that Splendidsigns sells the mushroom bolts for £14.50 for the set. Anyone interested might find it worthwhile getting in touch with him.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still haven't got round to putting this on e-bay, so am giving it a bump.

Mushroom bolts provided now (managed to source a set cheaply on here).

Same price.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The seat's still here. I've been really busy with work, so still haven't had the chance to put it on e-bay.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi there, i was wondering whether you still have these seats, there just what i'm after, i live in Falmouth, i'd be happy to come and see them and purchase them if possible, cheers

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, the seat's still here and you're welcome to come and see it. Just let me know when. I'm intending to put it on e-bay at the weekend if it's still here though. I've had lots of interest and PMs but nothing that's gone anywhere.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts