VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick response needed!! 2.5 TDi pedal for 1.9 TDi conversion: how old is "early"?

I need to know how old "Early" is in relation to the "early" TDi pedal box, so that I can find a picture of an appropriately aged T4 and borrow the reg number in order to buy the parts from TPS - I have the part numbers but they won't let me order the parts without a reg no.......

Cheesr
Pete

·
Somebody stop me!
11,968 Posts
Re: Quick response needed!! 2.5 TDi pedal for 1.9 TDi conversion: how old is "early"

There will be a different PN for the later model which has the pedal mounted to the potentiometer. Your VW dealer should be able to point you to the right part.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Quick response needed!! 2.5 TDi pedal for 1.9 TDi conversion: how old is "early"

There will be a different PN for the later model which has the pedal mounted to the potentiometer. Your VW dealer should be able to point you to the right part.
I thought so to, but the guy at TPS in Milton Springstein was less than helpful, maybe he had the hump cos he had to work on a Saturday.

Customer service is king, so I'll take my business to Citygate in High Wycombe, who know hoe to be helpful......

Either that or i'll give Dazboi a bell at Cordwallis.

·
Registered
100 Posts

I need to know how old "Early" is in relation to the "early" TDi pedal box, so that I can find a picture of an appropriately aged T4 and borrow the reg number in order to buy the parts from TPS - I have the part numbers but they won't let me order the parts without a reg no.......

Cheesr
Pete
have you spoken to wind welder on here - he's brilliant with pedal boxes A:A:

·
Pedal box guru
2,616 Posts

Hi,

And as if by magic I'm here!

Pm sent with a Reg number to use!

Cheers Trev.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts