VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very sadly and suddenly had to have our gorgeous black lab put to sleep today

She was looking forward to her walk round Carsington next weekend and walking up Snowdon
again at the end of the month

She will leave a massive gap in our family

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
so sorry, our thoughts go out to you , , the photo is double of ours , he lived till he was 16 years old , we had him from a pup , we know how you feel , so sorry

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
we have a black labrador retreiver ourselves , our hearts go out to you in your loss , a labrador leaves a BIG hole. ade and family .

·
Registered
77 Posts
thoughts go out to you all,i lost both my dogs 2 years ago and i still miss em so much,it does get better in time just got to think about all the good times you had and all the crazy things dogs do that make you laugh and put a smile on your face

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
I had a black lab years ago, never forget him. Lost our cocker spaniel five years ago, horrible day! Our thoughts are with you on this dark day.:grphg

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Losing a dog is a difficult thing to go through. :( Been there myself.

Keep your chin up mate :ILU:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Been there and it's an unbelievably painful experience, irrespective of how tough you thought you were.
We lost our 1st black Lab 4 years ago and even though we now have a new loony Lab to deal with, we still
miss our first boy.
Really feel for you.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that's what i like about the forum, always a friendly word to make you feel better :)

we had her as a pup nearly ten years ago, everything you do involved coco lol

just brought the shopping in from the supermarket and she's not here checking out what we brought!!

we have decided to have her cremated and will pop her in a memorial in the garden

thanks again guys

dawn and andy

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
thoughts with ya fella :(

and ditto everything everyone has said.... i had my border collie Joshy for 19 years and ripped me apart when he went... still miss him 3 years on, his ashes sit on a shelf in the lounge (havent had the courage to part with them yet) but now rather than sadness i just have good memories of a faithfull friend :grphg

it does get easier but know just how yer feel

:ILU:

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
I feel your pain.

Until you have truly shared your life with an animal, part of your soul lies forever unawakened.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts