Eastgate,
Worksop,
S80 1RN

Members of The Guild of Mastercraftsmen
www.cannonsforge.com
[email protected]

We can now take card payment from most major credit and debit cards

We are now VAT reg. Reg no: 104370064

We have now been authorised to sell and fit Koller rail kits. Inc the M1 tested AMF Smartfloor system

All new beds are now constructed to accept our new gas strut assist if required.

Price list for R n R Beds for T4's and T5's

3/4 BED
3/4 frame only £310
Boards £40
2 x inertia seatbelts fitted to frame £100
2" premium foam with 2" memory foam topper £130

3/4 bed with upholstery, added memory and 2 full belts £700
Please ask for upgrade upholstery prices

FULL WIDTH BED
Full width frame only £330
Boards £50
3 x inertia belt fitted to frame £150
2" premium foam with 2" memory foam topper £160

Full width with upholstery, added memory and 3 full belts £840

FITTING IS FREE!

Above prices EXCLUDE VAT & 20%

Full fitting kit and instructions are supplied with beds if delivered.
Due to the volume of sales of our beds we are now trying in most cases to do bulk delivery by ourselves, so first hand advice is often available.

Our beds are built on a chassis base with high quality roller bearing slides.
T4's and 5's are all chassis mounted.

Flat Packed Kitchens

Each kitchen is made from high quality lightweight ply, with finish on both sides.
We use Hafele quick fit connections for speed and strength. They come complete with table, front bed board and rear board.
Cut outs for smev 9222 or 9722. Also fridge cut out for Waeco CR50 if required, or a door.
These kitchens can be built in less than 30 mins, not days like some out there!
We also offer a fitting service for the kitchens.
We can fit a bed and a kitchen in just over 1 hour!
£850+ vat as flat pack.
£1000+ vat fitted
Please call for special offers on bed and kitchen packages.
Dave 07817389731

Please view our conversion options on www.cannonsforge.com

For further information please contact Dave Cannon at Cannon's Forge on 07817389731

GALLERY
Rail benefit
t6 rail.jpg
Kitchen with contoured bed on rails
t6table.jpg
Rear space
t6 rear.jpg
Lavapod/Koller rail/Sportline
IMG_1769.jpg
Lavapod/Koller rail
IMG_1495.jpg
Lavapod conversion
IMG_1209.jpg
2 tone merc fabric and black on Koller rails
IMG_1187.jpg
Full width bed in 2 tone
IMG_0141.jpg
Paul Smith style contoured
IMG_0734.jpg
Front seat upgrade
image2.jpg
t6 front.jpg
Full width in Tasamo and anthracite
full width.jpg
Full width Pod
pod.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Purchased one of these seat/beds from Dave off ebay before i joined the forum, paid full price!!!
But must say still worth every penny. Great seat/bed, really strong and well made, and that from a fellow welder!!

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just to clear up a point, discount will only apply to forum members (£10 subs)! Had a few joining just to get beds cheap!

·
Registered
756 Posts
sounds and looks great and thats from another welder,i'll get crimbo out of the way and give you a shout early january........cheers.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I bought one of the R&R beds off Dave and it arrived Xmas eve (santa came early):D

I fitted it today with my mate (not a one man job) and it fits a treat. It is very sturdy and when in bed position i think its comfier than my bed indoors. Will have to take the wife out to give it the once over ;)

Massive thanks to Dave for the excellent customer service. T:A:T:
I asked a lot of questions prior to purchase and he answered them all quickly and honestly. He called me to give me a delivery time and date and then called to check all ok with it (which it is/was) T:

Cant fault the bed or the service so again a massive thanks to Dave and a massive thumbs up from me... T: :ILU:

·
Registered
756 Posts
sounds great just what i'm after i will be ordering one mid january,does it come with seat belt mounts. cheers.

·
Registered
707 Posts
sounds great just what i'm after i will be ordering one mid january,does it come with seat belt mounts. cheers.
I paid the extra for the belts and they came fitted to the frame via big bolts.
That way its all done and no need to mess about looking for the right ones to fit etc. T:

·
Registered
756 Posts
i understand that but they cost £100 extra if i remember just kampers do em for about £60ish cash is a bit tight at the moment and i'm looking at a full camper conversion from scratch.........wallet fatigue is on the way:(

·
Registered
707 Posts
I think your right the 3 pointers were £50 each and the lap belt was £30 (FROM MEMORY) it was just easier to get it all in one hit

Send Dave a pm im sure he will be happy to answer any questions you have.. T:

·
Registered
809 Posts
Hi,

Following the pull test are we likely to see a price increase if this is successful? Assuming the seats pass the pull test will they be issued with some sort of certifcate or a record kept by the manufacturer? If they pass the test without any modification will previous buyers who have purchased seats have the pull test recognised on theirs?

Anyway here's wishing you best of luck with the test and a happy 2008 :D:D:D:D

Cheers Bobbster

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi, yes unfortunately the price will go up after a successful pulltest, however i am trying to limit the increase by hopefully getting backing from my trade customers, the price for the test is quite high!
A certificate will be provided and if no mods needed will be able to supply past customers with this.
Thanks for all the great comments, i am determined to supply a quality product at a competative price.
:cheers Dave

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought one of his 3/4 beds to use in my latest conversion of a T4 for a customer in Scotland. It is a great piece of engineering and way better than anything else on the market for similar money. I will post pictures of the bed installed here and on my website www.waveridervans.co.uk next week.

·
Registered
25 Posts
whats the height of the bed from the floor?

from the pics the front of the seat lines up with teh back edge of teh sliding door. is this correct?

need to sort my cupboards prior to order. cheers,

mark

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Height of bed is 360mm to under frame or just over 390mm to top of boards.
Front of bed is approx 50mm in front of wheel arch. As we manufacture these beds we can more or less make to suit any sizes in height and width.
Cheers Dave

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Hiya

Im interested in 3/4 bed for my SWB T4.

Questions ...

Does the bed/seat sit over the wheel arch?

How much clearance under the seat/bed? (can you post a picture)

Wondering if I can slide a surfboard or windsurf sails/masts underneath?

How does the frame secure to the floor plan?

Many thanks

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi chopper, yes the seat does sit over the wheel arches, pics of frame are on 1st post in this thread, inner frame sizes are 760mm x 300mm at rear and 760mm x 260mm at front.

As we manufacture these higher frames are not a problem if req'd.

If you dont have the front board on you can put long items under.

The bed fastens to the 4 rear tie ring bolt points on the floor for panel vans or in the case of ex AA and caravelles the middle 4 seat mounting bolts.

Cheers Dave

1 - 20 of 1528 Posts