VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys anyone made there own R&R bed/seating for the rear?? iam in need of inspiration,,iam wanting to do a full width one iam not fitting cupboards down one side maybe putting a small cooler behind the drivers seat,,i really do like the pimp my ride electric powered "Lips" style might sound corny but iam wanting summat different,,i do want to carry folk in the back Eg seat belts but my head is spinning with tonnes of ideas but none if that makes sence,,i dont want to just copy someone elses & dont want to good and buy one already made iam a confident welder with a mig sat waitng to go go goLOL:,,,& we have our own sewing machine so iam really wanting to do the lot,,,funky style again with out sounding corny,,ive looked till my eyes are dropping out on the net but cant seem to find anything that gets me going,,come on guys & gals please help with ideas T:T: LED nion blue is a theme iam going for kinda:db

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
I would worry more about the seatbelts than the seat to start with.

If you plan on carrying passengers, your options are limited.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would worry more about the seatbelts than the seat to start with.

If you plan on carrying passengers, your options are limited.

yeah ive done alot of thinking on that one,,most R&R beds have the seat belts bolted to the steel frame its self then up & over affair so thats probs the way i will fit them,,spoke to my local MOT"er about it & he said so long as everything you do is heavily engineered it"ll be ok

"Which is how i do things anyway"T:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts