VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at painting a few panels on my recent purchase 2008 1.9 tdi problem is looking under seat paint code is r902 which looking on here is arctic white but then again grey white but then again.......etc etc

Anyone actually know what colour it is?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a 2008 grey white which is r902 I got holtts paint online for£5 a can and was a pretty good match. I think the code is hw14

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi got mine at auto paints made up 14 pound for a sray can perfect match that was r 902 grey white alpine white I was told not artic white hope this helps

·
Registered
34 Posts
When I bought my van code under seat said R902, went to Halfords to get a spray can mixed and they had 4 different shades for that code!
Tried the standard R902 which was miles out so then tried R902L which was perfect imo!

Just recently I have done the face lift so paid a proper sprayer to do the bonnet,bumpers etc. He had a terrible time matching it and after 2 attempts he sent my petrol flap off to the paint company to scan and match. After that match was much better but if I'm honest not 100%. Good enough tho!!

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
If you only want a spray can, go to TPS and give them your reg, 24hrs later they will give you the right R902 for your year.
£7.34 for genuine VW part.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts