VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im offering a racing pigeon for sale or possibly swap for a Austin montego hub cap now the said pigeon only has one leg which is not a problem as long as he stays in the air which he seems quite keen to do

Once he lands he tends to fall over quicker than Maude on a pint of cider (which is damn quick) :D

The price for this rare bird is £4900 but to save on the VAT im willing to swap him for a second hand Austin montego hub-cap this must be free from kerbside damage and be silver in colour

so if your interested please let me know :ILU:

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
oi fucker. pay your traders rates!!!!!Rasp: Wonder if this will still be here when i check it again? I:

·
Registered
625 Posts
I havent got a Austin montego hub cap i have however got a morris Ital one somewhere in the shed for swap for your pigeon, Is he nice and plump??I:

·
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I havent got a Austin montego hub cap i have however got a morris Ital one somewhere in the shed for swap for your pigeon, Is he nice and plump??I:
Not really wanting a morris ital one mate and i know what your thinking about my pigeon and i warn you that a pigeons for life not just for Christmas :D

·
jabby fingered, worn nubbed, ginger ninja
12,080 Posts
If he's plump enough you could have some left for boxing dayT:

·
Registered
625 Posts
lol thats what i was thinking however between me at the dogs i dont think there would be much left for supper xmas day let alone boxing day.:)

·
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Which leg is missing? I have some air from an Austin Montego tyre if we could work some kind of deal.... Cash my way??
its the left leg mate and could you tell me what vintage the air from your tyre is and it would help if you could supply me with a picture of the said tyre still attached to the montego so i know your not just being silly :D

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
its the left leg mate and could you tell me what vintage the air from your tyre is and it would help if you could supply me with a picture of the said tyre still attached to the montego so i know your not just being silly :D
Touché you show me the bird I'll show you the tyre, seen this kind of scam before!!!

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
is it a montego vanden plas hub you after? or just a bog standard 2.0L i think i may have vp edition in my tree house let me know also the pigeon can stop in there:D

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
are you talking about the pigeon or CharlesLOL:LOL:LOL:

·
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
is it a montego vanden plas hub you after? or just a bog standard 2.0L i think i may have vp edition in my tree house let me know also the pigeon can stop in there:D
i hate it when someone knows more than me i dont know if its Vanden plas or not i think it must be Bog standerd because its shite I:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts