VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not seen a thread on here for this, so thought I would start one.

What random and funny things have you seen on your travels?, What is the story behind it... probably best to use an online photo album such as photobucket to save forum bandwith, I will start with this one.

Anyone who knows Cornwall would have seen this, but it did amuse me!.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was stopped at traffic lights in Newport and spotted this!, look what is sat in the home made trailer!!!!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Oops. Sorry, Wrong thing was still on my clipboard and an overenthusiastic mouse click saved it for posterity!

This is what should have been posted:

·
Registered
758 Posts
I saw this sign near Lulworth in Dorset and wondered if anyone had ever heard of slow, relaxed gunfire? You know, like Baaaaaaaannnnnngggg... :*

Mind you, some of the villages down there are less than welcoming... :eek:

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
As funny as some of these are, It seems to have turned in to a funny road sign thread and some of them I don't think have actually been taken on your travels somehow LOL:

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
As funny as some of these are, It seems to have turned in to a funny road sign thread and some of them I don't think have actually been taken on your travels somehow LOL:
Sorry didn't read thread properly:*

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Pretty sure I saw this guy being stopped on the motorway in that on Road Wars, or some such programme...Dog had goggles on !A:
YEs i saw it too! the dog was sat in a snall oil drum looking container. rather much like this!

The bike was also very old and had an oil leak and the rider had a cloth between his leg and the bike to catch the dribble.

Small World huh!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts