VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
RIP
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to 'vent'. Its been a tiring day working on the van in the morning trying to earn a living in the afternoon.

1) To the lady in the post office. Austria IS in Europe. I dont need you to ask me. I know its in Europe, and you should too. You work in a post office. I want you to confidently say "that will be £4 to send by Airmail" not "where is Austria?".

2) Penguin Biscuits. When did they shrink then? :eek:

rant over.

What's annoyed you today in the real world.....:confused:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
with the state of the forum at the minute mate you would be better putting ur best bits of ur day up to create a posative vibe T:

·
Registered
920 Posts
with the state of the forum at the minute mate you would be better putting ur best bits of ur day up to create a posative vibe T:
I think seeing the 'state', I would rather see a rant about some 'no disrespect' irrelevent happenings of a day, i went to the post office for my wife today with a parcel for her sister and nieces in Canberra (if that ladies reading, thats in Australia!) and she told me that will be £75 :*, so I smiled sweetly and took the parcel home and sweetly said no dear split it into manageable amounts then stop sending them marrowfat peas, it was there choice to move they will live! H:

I then calmly went to make a coffee while I booked my van in to be lowered and tinted, got off the phone, went back to the office (work for myself from home) as I have uber-amounts of work to get through and she had logged me out of my pc and logged herself in to play farmtown on facebook :*:*:confused::(

She then smiled sweetly and said as she had her laptop stolen out of her car, she knows I wont mind her borrowing mine, i need a break now and again and it will all end when I buy her a new one. I just replaced the £150 :* pair of hair staighteners that were in the same bag.

Life goes on! :D:D

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
my only rant is i chased myself all round in circles all day and ran out of time,didnt get half of the things i wanted done,still i helped someone who had broken down so dont feel so bad about it :D

·
RIP
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Ok, lets keep this ON topic! These are meant to be tongue in cheek, light hearted rants. Real world peeves.

3) Stop telling me the Olympics are 'IN' budget. Which budget are you talking about, stoopid government lady.

4) Its not 'Belgium' chocolate. Its 'Belgian' chocolate.

5) Eddie Jordan.... when you exclusively say your contact has told you Massa has had a light knock on the chin, take the time to tell us the next day on the beeb that you were WRONG.:(

Ok, none of my rants are important. Or totally serious. Just designed to let off steam.....

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
I didn't win the board you generously donated for the auction - well done.

Why do I never remember my bags when I go to the supermarket?

Why does no one know my name when I say it over the phone?

Why do my rubbish opratives not take my old foot pump, table light or large cardboard box?

Why does my car insurer not recognise my motorbike as a second vehicle?

Why did all of my pics from Beaulieu corrupt and take 3 hours of my time to recover!

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Why do tourists insist on driving around here at 20MPH !!!

Why do I always spot a nice T4 when I'm in my crappy volvo!!!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
you guys make me laugh LOL:

why does no one that drives a T4 around Lincoln acknowledge my :ILU: fingers as a sign of respect that they are also driving a cool vehicle?!

:D

·
Registered
19 Posts
I didn't win the board you generously donated for the auction - well done.

Why do I never remember my bags when I go to the supermarket?

Why does no one know my name when I say it over the phone?

Why do my rubbish opratives not take my old foot pump, table light or large cardboard box?

Why does my car insurer not recognise my motorbike as a second vehicle?

Why did all of my pics from Beaulieu corrupt and take 3 hours of my time to recover!
I never remember my bags!have about 20 "Bags for Life" in my boot and only remember that at the checkout.

Also there is apparently a "Supply problem" with Courgettes in Sainsburys this week..alas Roasted Vegetables last night consisted of just peppers and mushrooms:(

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
why is it that you always bang your head when your already in a bad mood, which just makes it that much bleedin worse. especially at 6am in the mornin. LOL:

·
RIP
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thats more like it..I like the rants where I smile knowingly.

Only one rant today....why did the very last bolt on putting a new timing belt and water pump on my engine decide to snap. Why? :bhd

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
also why is it that time in work goes sooooooo much slower than time out of work. whats that all about. :*

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
why won't my sky + box play my recordings after i cancelled my subscription??!
i payed for the farkin box. i payed for the tv. i payed to record it.
I had to send the Mrs out to buy ice age 2 on an actual bleeding disc so our bairne could watch what i had already paid for.

oooooh! i could squeeze a wet tea bag..........really really roughly....untill it almost split.
Damn you murdoch! Rasp:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Cyclist- Why is it when most of them are also car drivers that they forget the rules of the Highway code and ride 2 and 3 abreast on narrow lanes and refuse to move over even when they know they`re in the way? If you do pass them they get abusive :eek:
Only last weekend I had to tell one politely to "Go away in short jerky movements" :D

·
Registered
515 Posts
...why is it that even when I am not cycling 2 abreast or even going particularly slowly that some London drivers think that cyclists still have no right to be on the road, especially in front of them and they are literally prepared to crush them to death in making their point...

·
Registered
515 Posts
... and why is it that the prevailing wind blows straight at me, as i cycle west, on the way to work and somehow, over the course of the day, shifts around significantly enough that its also blowing straight at me on the way home too...

·
i am t4lwb steve
2,832 Posts
my rant is i did the bypass kit on the egr why oh why do vw use these bloody horrible spring loaded clips whats wrong with big jubalie clips LOL:LOL:

and that belly pan why do you always drop stuff that you only have one off do there and can not get it out
dam dam dam :*:*LOL:LOL:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts