VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys sorry to post this as im sure its been covered numerous times before, but i carnt find where ? :*

I am looking at some RR sport alloys, 175/40/20 what do i need to makes these alloys fit on my T5 i.e do i need spacer as I know they will rub on full lock and eventually I want to lower the van? do i need new bolts? or anything else? I'm guessing the wont just bolt strait on?

Cheers
Tom

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
You will need a stud conversion from merseyspeed and thats it ,
ive got a set of 20" range rover vogue alloys with low profile tyres and stud conversion if interested ,
there in perfect condition ,but your abit far away .:*

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You will need a stud conversion from merseyspeed and thats it ,
ive got a set of 20" range rover vogue alloys with low profile tyres and stud conversion if interested ,
there in perfect condition ,but your abit far away .:*
Thanks mate, I have had a look at the merseyspeed site and I didnt think they were locking wheels nuts wich I want? I have had a look at your wheels before and been wanting some ever since :D. just found these.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Youve probably been looking at me ones on white van ,
i have 7 spoke genuine vogues on me silver sportline I:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
remind me tomoz as wifes out in it ,T:

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
They do 2 different kits one with lockers and one without. The ones with are a couple of quid more. Speak to Alex or pm him.
Cheers mark ill get a set ordered. The missus likes the silver 20" compared to the black 22" :*. I carnt see the logic myself LOL:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Cheers mark ill get a set ordered. The missus likes the silver 20" compared to the black 22" :*. I carnt see the logic myself LOL:
give us a call mate, we will sort a set for you, might be best on the moby 07977268997, seein as we are moving the week end, yes we know its XMAS*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts