VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone.
As part of my big van clear out I have decided to sell my Range Rover Evoque leather seats which I purchased to fit into the van. After thinking about it for a while I have decided to keep the seats I have now.. The RR seats are just far too nice for my bus anyway.

Like all the extra van bits I have they were a spur of the moment thing and I didn't think it through, especially the bit about my cabinets being way too far forward so would touch drivers seat. ! Haha

The spec is as follows.

- Two sporty style RR Evoque seats.
- In-built factory LCD screens in headrests
- Black leather (Mix of normal and perforated)
- White stitching
- Electrically operated adjustment.

Really comfy and stunning seats.
Just sat in my garage now doing nothing :(

Looking for £750.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have you offered these seats up in the van? As I'm just wondering
How easily they would fit?
Love those seats!! How do they match up to the factory bases?
I have virtually offered them up with measurements. like all car seat the frames are offset to one side.
However, based on my measurments I did draw out a spec sheet for an "adapter" plate to then drill onto the factory base. Would just need to drop the drawing at a steel co or make it yourself. then work out then centre line and pop in holes for the factory base

You can make anything fit.
My question is how much do you want for them please?T:
suppose like this guy said really, can make things fit. I dont think all the audi seats people fit just drop in.

It's in the ad fella, £750 I:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hi Everyone.
As part of my big van clear out I have decided to sell my Range Rover Evoque leather seats which I purchased to fit into the van. After thinking about it for a while I have decided to keep the seats I have now.. The RR seats are just far too nice for my bus anyway.

Like all the extra van bits I have they were a spur of the moment thing and I didn't think it through, especially the bit about my cabinets being way too far forward so would touch drivers seat. ! Haha

The spec is as follows.

- Two sporty style RR Evoque seats.
- In-built factory LCD screens in headrests
- Black leather (Mix of normal and perforated)
- White stitching
- Electrically operated adjustment.

Really comfy and stunning seats.
Just sat in my garage now doing nothing :(

Looking for £750.

Thanks for looking!

Do you work for johnson controls then ???

1 - 20 of 20 Posts