·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know if the 20 inch range rover wheels will fit my t5 caravelle

·
Registered
875 Posts
The wheels will fit and the rubber makes the difference. 275/40 series profile is fine and will rub on extreme rh lock, drivers side only (well it did on mine).... The speedo will be almost 100% accurate as well. The wheels I had were a lot heavier and as such, getting this mass spinning reduced the accelleration and made stopping a bit more protracted and made the steering heavier. Ride was comfy, not crashy though. Despite this, they did look great.... but I didnt like how they drove.

I sold my 20"s and went back to OEM Sportlines. Others on here dont have the same experience and are very happy with them, I am sure they will be along soon.

Have a look here:

http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=38300&highlight=rickmeister

and here

another linky re 22"s

HTH

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The van looks great are these the 20 inch oem sportlines if so does the van run better and would they be ok on my carevelle some has told me the caravelles are lower than a normal t5, i am new to all this only had the van for 2 weeks.

·
Registered
875 Posts
I think that Sportlines are 18" not 20"s though with the tyres the rolling circumference is almost the same..... and yes the Caravelle is a bit lower than the vans...

If your new to all this (as we all are to a degree), have a look around with the search button.... there is loads of info on here...

Get some pics up too!

·
Registered
166 Posts
http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=40594

Picture in the for sale section of my Velle with RR Sport 20's.....

I think Velles are lower than standard vans. But i don't have anything to base that on other than a mates electrical van that looks stuck up at the **** end.

As soon as i get my van back, currently in for cam. I'll be putting these on....

I Like the look, but i've not driven with them on...

Enjoy them

Oz

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks oz the pictures of the van look great i think i will try and buy some

·
Registered
242 Posts
Have fitted 20inch Stormer Range Rover wheels on mine drives fine no rubbing etc. Mine is a 174 velle and it does not (in my opinion need lowering) so drives fine

YBW

1 - 9 of 9 Posts