VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a van back in august and everything seemed rosie...... good mechanicle orsder and a great paint job....until i reversed into a wall spoiling the back bumper...took it to a mate who is good with paint and after removing the bumper found it was missing the metal support and foam inserts in back bumper....which I bought from vw (for a lot of money but sftey and all) then when he started stirping the bumper found it had not been primed properly so the paint was just flaking off and there was a crack down it which had been bodged and painted over, the main prob is the paint is a pearl yellow with a flake in the laquor looks great but my god is hard to match..... finally found a new bumper and arrives monday so will have it sprayed over the next week.... and van up and running by next weekend..... what with some mods (new wheels and tyres) and new starter motor, cam belt, water pump, alternater and the bits I have done to the inside is starting to become a money pit.......is it worth it??????? of course it is.... Sorry just venting abit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts