VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as any body rat looked a t4 its going under the scotch trement 2moz got clasic roof rack from good old dad what you poeple think as it bin dun =-)

·
Registered
756 Posts
i've never understood why you or anyone else would want to do that...it looks horrible to me,still it's each to they're own best of luck.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
as any body rat looked a t4 its going under the scotch trement 2moz got clasic roof rack from good old dad what you poeple think as it bin dun =-)
Eh??? You found a Rat under your T4 drunk on scotch and you called him 2moz .. and your now planning on mounting it on your roof rack next to your old man. So excited about it you had a 'bin dun'!!

Never been done!!! Go for it... be a pioneer

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool coca cola logos and old school stuff any body got a old ****ed surf board going for free ? thanks

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Your van looks too shiney too rat look, was thinking you were going to do a heap:eek:

Tra:)
i agree really it looks to be quite a tidy van as is , but each to there own .. to be honest I'm very interested on how it turns out as ive got a lil black mk2 golf which is crying out for a bit of paint work and the scotch treatment might be the ticket for now .. keep us posted T:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
My rat van is proving to be a lot of fun building. Old pics HERE but looks a bit different now! I must start it's own build thread. Be great to see another rat done. More pics to follow on mine.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Go for it. I had a Mk 1 Jetta before my T4, that was rat and I loved it, wasn't rusty or beaten up...

My T4 has starting taking the rat look since I got it in December last year. Be good to see some more :ILU:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts