VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

does the rcd 510 need an adaptor for hands free? If so any ideas how much, has anyone fitted one of these??

many thanks

triggy

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yes it does
I've got one and it was around £250 , it fits under drivers seat with a loom up behind the dash and mic in the interior light
Took me a while to get the right one though, works really well with the head unit and the mfd , mine sometimes freezes up the mfd , I think it would work better with the mfsw but not got round to sorting mine out yet., waiting to find how to get the mfsw working......

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it does
I've got one and it was around £250 , it fits under drivers seat with a loom up behind the dash and mic in the interior light
Took me a while to get the right one though, works really well with the head unit and the mfd , mine sometimes freezes up the mfd , I think it would work better with the mfsw but not got round to sorting mine out yet., waiting to find how to get the mfsw working......
thanks very much, think ill be going for a parrot then:(:(

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yes it does
I take its just like golf then lol ..

i've asked a few times at the vw dealer for the bluetooth box (NOT THE CRAPI LOOKING ONE THAT SCREWED ON THE DASH)
The one i can use with MFD and wheel with my phone button..
But They just said not possabile but its the same clocks and wheel thats in a golf....

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
I have to do this for a customer with a new golf, once I've sorted it I will get back to you

·
Registered
199 Posts
I got the Bluetooth kit from a company off eBay
£250
Fits under the drivers seat, comes with a loom , it plugs into the back off the hea unit and th mic fits in the interior light
With the Rcd 510 you have to link the mic through as I think the rns has voice control

If I can find a link I'll post it up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts