VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RE:Another Welsh Newbie !!!!!!!

Hi everyone , I'm kinkan from Pencoed , me and our family project ex AA T4 spend many weekend hours together.
She has had a full de cat Longlife exhaust with twin tailpipes, the suspension lower using t4rus hd 50mm kit, I fitted electric windows and Wolfelec central locking. Now we are in the throws of the interior conversion just the single passengers done and installed a new rear ply floor with twin seat that has two seatbelts.
I used to be a vehicle techie for Halfords/ AA, now a security engineer.
Love this Forum , can't wait for the meets, is there a local Bridgend club?

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Re: Another Welsh Newbie !!!!!!!

hi there from a felllow welsh member,if you look for novo he's arranges the welsh meets .T:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts

Hi there kinkan, welcome to the forum, the next local meet is Feb 13th down in Rest bay, Porthcawl at 11am.

There are a few local VW clubs around South Wales, Cymru Campers being one, another club from Swansea way are South Wales Transporters, but havent heard much about them lately!

Look forward to meeting you at the next meet.

Novo. T:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

cheers guys will defo see you at the next meet, gotta get my van through it's MOT now,
anybody need rear suspension airbags or rear `barn door wiper and mechanisms give me a shout, also have ALL the EX AA wiring loom in my garage, and the double front seat and rear seat. hwyl fawr :ILU:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts

I'll have a look at them first bud at the next meet if you come. If not I can come to your place after the meet.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

hi Novo, will try to gett some picces on he as well for you to see, it is a complete system which works well, see you at the meet
Philandmef, your probably in Pencoed more than me, work away alot. H: what do you drive ,I've got a EX AA t4 2.5 tdi acv,

·
Registered
2,383 Posts

Welcome along kinkan T:

·
Registered
59 Posts

Hiya Kinkan, Im an ex-Pencoed boy just moved back to Wales after 16 years away. Now living just outside Llanelli.:ILU:

·
Registered
300 Posts

Croeso fella, see you at the next meet T:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts