VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK - hands up who is interested?? :mw

Short notice but thinking of this for next Saturday the 14th Jan.

Already have a couple booked in so as a special January offer can do these for £250.
Afterwards will be £295 unless it's 5 or more and then we can start knocking prices down.

I have teamed up with JF Automotive (here) who are an approved Viezu dealer.

VIEZU have a growing network of Approved dealers and can be found across the world, they have over 340 dealers operating in 32 different countries http://www.viezu.com/ so you can be rest assured these guys know what they are doing!​

Guaranteed grin on drive home ............ unlimited tea, cakes and biscuits too lol

:cool:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
DPF removal at same time is an additional £40.

4 booked in already.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
There are 2 maps - performance & economy. See website for details. (15% fuel saving on the economy)

Improve your cars performance with JF Automotives Engine ECU Performance Remapping...

JF Automotive based in Kent are No.1 for engine ECU, Performance remapping software. Our software, developed in-house with Viezu Technologies is designed to work on a standard vehicle, while maintaining manufacturer levels of reliability. Our engine ECU performance remapping, will give your vehicle additional power and torque, sharper throttle response and reduced turbo lag.

Improve your cars economy with JF Automotives Engine ECU Economy Remapping...

JF Automotive engine ECU Economy remapping is developed with only one thing in mind, saving you money. With up to 20% better fuel economy and reduced emissions, the more you drive with an Economy remap, the more you save. Even with an economy remap, you will still gain additional power and torque, sharper throttle response and reduced turbo lag.​

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP to top - check out VIEZU if you are unsure or not heard of them.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hi James. Where its this being held? I'd like to pop over with the camera, but I don't think they can do much for my 2.4, that beyond help! Lol

Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any chance this could be moved to "Parts, Tuning & Styling" ....... THANKS.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mini T5 meet!!! Went well. Very pleased. Will let the van owners make their own comments....

Will always look after forum members so give me a shout if you are after a re-map.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cheers for sorting that out James, very happy with the remap. Van feels completely different, a lot smoother. Don't think it will improve the fuel economy though, keep putting my foot right down on the loud pedal.
Darren

1 - 12 of 12 Posts