VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
I thought Neil had ended the pain, but its like a weed- if you dont take out it all root and everything it springs up somewhere else!!!

Had to laugh though closed the thread about closing threads.

P.s I run 45 front bit more on rear

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I thought Neil had ended the pain, but its like a weed- if you dont take out it all root and everything it springs up somewhere else!!!

Had to laugh though closed the thread about closing threads.

P.s I run 45 front bit more on rear

Should run a bit less in front when not fully loaded tho... i think..:D...H:

·
Registered
780 Posts
We joined the forum when we bought our beloved van - Azkavan! we wanted advise of doing him up and ideas of what to do and where to get bits from!

I soon became addicted (honeymoon period) and started pushing for a local meet - which I managed to organise and soon became the Regional coordinator for Derbys/ Staffs. I did this for a year and now have passed over the reins to Matt (Green Geko). We as a family went to a couple of shows and have met some lovely people in the past year and the one thing we all have in common is suprise suprise - we all have T4's which is what the forum is about!

From meeting different people both on the forum - both personally and on the forum - I have been given an insight into different lifestyles and opinions which has enriched my family's life ...

However ... it is not my whole life and I don't wish to offend anyone but maybe some people should get out a little and live life outside the forum!

No disrespect Jimbo - I think the forum is great and you are obviously very commited to your baby and I don't think I would be happy if people were abusing it!

Stacey x

·
Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ps - Rhino Im not a paid up member so what? Im a woman what do i need to know about technical stuff pmsl

·
Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
For crying out loud I merely said i didnt know any tech stuff!
I dont pay because one member in our house pays ! I was merely pointing out that i don't agree with closing threads as the arguments will continue anyway! Im not THE ONLY person being sarcy if you look back on the threads !

·
Registered
780 Posts
is that pointed at me?
Pretty hard for me to get out at the moment LOL:LOL:LOL:
No .. don't be so paranoid!

It's my observation and opinion - which I thought I was allowed to make in view of all the events that have been going on! If I wanted to be personal I would have PM'd you!

I really think that if people don't like it - they should move on or off the forum!

Like most folk on here we don't want the aggro!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts