VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a puncture in one of the rear air bags anyone repaired one if not got any ideas where to buy a new one.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
hi mate

ive not had much to do with air bag suspension & iam not sure whether they are repairable but i can ask at a local truck garage/parts supplier that i use for all sorts of stuff from greases/oils to fittings at not bad prices either & knowledge of coarse

i will get back to in the week about it mate T:

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
got a puncture in one of the rear air bags anyone repaired one if not got any ideas where to buy a new one.
hi mate sorry for the delay,,Ive spoke to the guy at Skipton truck centre & he said have a look for any numbers/names anything you can find on the air bag its self & give him a bell

SKIPTON TRUCK CENTRE
KEIGHLEY RD
SKIPTON BD232QR
01756 795954 / 01756 795375

Ive bought stuff from these guys & its been very good on price,,Example 10meters of 1" inner diameter hydraulic rubber hose "Mega Heavy Duty" £40.00
local "Car" auto supplier who is also normally cheap £120 :eek:..

ask for William

hope this helps mate T:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hi - I was chatting to Mike recently at CMC and he mentioned he had some spare bags etc so might be worth giving him a shout or put a wanted post up on the classified section. Mine leaked but it turned out to be the right angle plastic elbow at the top of the bag which according to MAD meant replacing the whole bag which was mega £, but the right angled connector is available from people who work with pneumatics etc.

C

·
Registered
432 Posts
Hi guys I bought a set of bags recently to fit on my van but am not fitting them anymore. I have the bags and brackets. 1 bag is v good other has a couple of marks on. was gonna put them on e bay but PM me if you want first dibs I gave £50 for them just want me money back

Jim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts