VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a set of rear barn doors in white better with glass ........ ive got a set of rear doors in alpine white solid ........and could do a swop ? mine has a security yale type lock on which is excellent the doors are excellent no rust just one little dint in middle half hour easy fix ..........cant sell /swop mine unless i get replacement :D:D:D:D:D

·
i am t4lwb steve
2,832 Posts
hve a pair in white glass has been removed ready for tinting can be refitted
j15 m1

prefer sale but may deal
p.m me interested
cheers steve

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have a set of glazed barn doors with sliver tints and security grills (can always be removed if not required) in white that I took off my van when I did the tailgate converstion if lwbt4steve's doors arn't suitible.

They and I are located off junction 4a of the M3 - Looking for a sale rather than swap & can get you some photos if interested.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a set of glazed barn doors with sliver tints and security grills (can always be removed if not required) in white that I took off my van when I did the tailgate converstion if lwbt4steve's doors arn't suitible.

They and I are located off junction 4a of the M3 - Looking for a sale rather than swap & can get you some photos if interested.
hi pics will be sound if u can ....plus how much u wantin?
regards adam

·
Registered
34 Posts
It will probably be too dark by the time I can get the doors out of the shed tonight so will aim to take some in the morning for you. Never tried posting pictures on here but will give it ago - if you could pm me your email address as well so I can send them to you that way if I can't get photobucket to work.

A quick search of a certain internet auction site revealed pairs of doors being sold for upto £130 which I think is a little over the top, was thinking more along the lines of £80 ono including some black carpeted door cards if i can find what I've done with them.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hi, i have a set of blue doors complete with heated glass and wipers of a 52 plate in very good condition, but the vw badge is missing. I would rather sell them as i'm doing a tail gate conversion, i was thinking around £90.
cheers,
Brendan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts