VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after a t4 rear bumper

please pm if you have one

did get one from someone on here who sells parts but it has turned up not as described and unusable.

anyone have one and can help be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
bet u wasnt complaining when u got fifty odd quid for it on ebay though. u paid fifty for both and i even brought them to bristol for u it only had 2 tags missing under the bumper where the tow bar was would,nt have made any difference to the fitting last time i do any one a favour , some people are never happy :( thanks for that !

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
bet u wasnt complaining when u got fifty odd quid for it on ebay though. u paid fifty for both and i even brought them to bristol for u it only had 2 tags missing under the bumper where the tow bar was would,nt have made any difference to the fitting last time i do any one a favour , some people are never happy :( thanks for that !
rennie ??? clintrshaw never mentioned you in the post you have just chucked your own name in the hat,i read this post last night and to me it didnt read that he was saying he got stitched up-to me it read his opinion and sellers opinion of description were different ???

are you saying he got it from you and was unhappy with it then sold it for £50 on ebay ???
clintrshaw put a post on here last night giving it away for free to a forum member-see it here

http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=343678#post343678

i dont know clintrshaw or never met him but comments/responses/bickering like that is something this forum can do without lately :(

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
keep ur nose out its really nothing to do with you :no you dont know the curcumstances...
mate it wasnt personal dont take it like that, like it says in the post the forum has been full of doom n gloom lately-theres no need for bickering etc,send him a pm dont do it openly as no one benefits from that

·
Banned
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
keep ur nose out its really nothing to do with you :no you dont know the curcumstances...
This bumper has got nothing to with rennie
I'm on my 3rd let down on bumpers now

your bumper was the 1st

Not mentioning anyones name in relation to anything I have done.
Even through pm

rennie you have jumped to conclusions and you are wrong.

The bumper mentioned above is in the free section if anyone wants it as the person I bought it from has been helpful and given refund so I am giving it away

·
Registered
3 Posts
after a t4 rear bumper

please pm if you have one

did get one from someone on here who sells parts but it has turned up not as described and unusable.

anyone have one and can help be greatly appreciated
Hi mate ive got a few back bumpers your welcome to come and choose which one you want my phone no is 07877776620
cheers
T

·
Banned
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi mate ive got a few back bumpers your welcome to come and choose which one you want my phone no is 07877776620
cheers
T
thanks for reply mate
birmingham is a bit too far to travel just to get a bumper.

ive had so much hassle trying to get a rear bumper ive just ordered a brand new one from eurocarparts.

its cost me £100 but i know its going to be fine when i go and get it tomorrow from them.

thanks anyway

·
Banned
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hi mate

you should of pm`d me

bumper you supplied did have tags missing and i wanted to colour code.

i didnt want to spend all day colour coding and then hit a problem so i searched for another one.

i didnt email you or post any message about it as i wasnt that annoyed

i was more than happy with price you gave me for both front and rear bumper so to me it wasnt a big deal.

i just put on ebay to try and recover some cost and looked for another one.

it was for sale as a auction

i didnt expect it to sell for that, but it did.

im not going to tell someone to pay me less am i.

then i found somone else with a bumper but it turned up broken.

problem got sorted same day.

they refunded me the money.

they done more than what i would of expected to solve the problem.

it wasnt worth spending money on courier again so we put it in the for free section.

as stated in post you have read

you have acted like i have taken a personal attack on you

based on a presumption you have made

a presumption that is not true.

·
Banned
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mods please delete thread if you wish

its not worth trying to use this thread to obtain a bumper.

pm`s welcome if anyone does have one though,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts