VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have up for grabs a rear double folding,quick release seat in excellent condition it comes complete with mushroom bolts and 1 lap belt and 1 3 point seat belt which fixes to to side of the van £120

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hi mate am interested in the rear double. Does it have an arm rest? is the vinyl on the back ripped at all? Don,t need the mushroom bolts and fixings. Can collect easily. Would you take £80 cash?

Cheers Cliff

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi mate yes it has the arm rest as for the condition of the back its in very good condition but does have 1 very small tear about 2cm but its not that noticable will let you have it without the fixings for £100 let me know either way .
cheers

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
if i dont get no joy with selling the seat in the next few day i might well do bud ill let you knowT:
mate stick it on ebay with shipping want cost you more than £30..i have seen them go on there lately for £200 with all fittings etc.i would have it off you and re sale if i didnt have wheels coming out of my ears..:D

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mate stick it on ebay with shipping want cost you more than £30..i have seen them go on there lately for £200 with all fittings etc.i would have it off you and re sale if i didnt have wheels coming out of my ears..:D
dont want to do a deal with a set of wheels then do you ?

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
dont want to do a deal with a set of wheels then do you ?
sorry mate i need all the cash i cna get at the mo,going to be quiet over christmas,so working hard now..

ebay it mate...it will sale within days..i bet if you stuck it on for £180 buy it now with £30 shipping it would sale over the weekend.T:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts