VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it has most of the bits you need to fit. including a few pipes and the rubber joining bit. PM me for more details and I'll try and get a photo up of it.

Collection from Hemel Hempstead. or can post for about £10. Looking for £45 for it. 07764 145231

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the thing on the right is a rubber section that links the heater with the grill in the footwell. It looks rusty in the picture but it's actually rubber. Bit bent where it's been in the box, but should straighten up. I haven't tested the fan but will try to tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had a baatery jump pack which I think might be a bit flat. Hooed up the two wires and the fan did work with no squeaks or rattles. I'll hook it up tonight to a battery I know is fully charged to see of the fan will run a bit faster. didn't seem fast enough to me. Hopefully it's the battery being a bit run down.

Sorry for delay, been a bit hectic at home !

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Isnt this just the heater matrix that sits under the van behind the front drivers seat. Fed from the from main heating system ?

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This does sit under the floor, but it's not just a heater matrix....its a fan and the ducting as well.

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK, I hooked it up to the van battery and it blows much better. So all seems ok. I also have a valve that came with the unit when I bought it. I believe this goes in the existing water pipe and re directs the water to the heater.

So who wants it ?

Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts