VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone, my T4 deserves a medal for touring round europe without a hitch as usual, but i have returned to a failed MOT on just broken springs!, i have just sold my lowering set!!, looking for original OEM black springs please, need them by weekend , based in Shoreham near Brighton , have cash, will travel, thanks..x

·
Registered
303 Posts
I've a pair you can have for £20, they came off my lwb 2002 a while ago and have been sat in the garage since. I live near Lancaster so you'd have to organise your own courier but I can package them up no problem, if you want some pics pm me you email and I'll send some over.

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
hi everyone, my T4 deserves a medal for touring round europe without a hitch as usual, but i have returned to a failed MOT on just broken springs!, i have just sold my lowering set!!, looking for original OEM black springs please, need them by weekend , based in Shoreham near Brighton , have cash, will travel, thanks..x
Maybe the colour code required will help you source the correct ones ;)

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
I have a spare set from my 2000 2.5TDi LWB. They're up in the loft in a box somewhere. Would probably struggle to get them to you by the weekend and postage would most likely be more than the springs. I could bring them with me back to work in Reading Sunday evening/ Monday or alternatively Southampton Tuesday evening.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks, very kind, but really need by monday i think..., there are a couple on eBay i think...

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
No probs. I'll be back in Reading Sunday evening so if you decide you want them and would come to collect, just give me a shout by Sunday lunchtime or so.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks chaos theory, a true altruist!, i will be happier knowing that, and may have to !!, so please check the forum sunday if you remember!!!
x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts