VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to fit a rear 3 point seat belt, mid way back (C post?), on the drivers side (as pictured in the photo taken from another thread).

My van has twin sliders, so hopefully the mouting point is as strong this side as in the single sliders.

BUT... how do you fix (i.e. fasten) a 3 pointer like this? I get the top bit comes over the top of the units but where does the 'bottom' bit of the belt go?

It'll fasten into a sliding Variotech.

Anyone got a belt in this location and stick some nice photos onto this thread, to explain easily to a thicko like me! Hope this makes sense? T:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really? Wow? When you find out more, let us know... Is is a 3point belt then?

Anyone else help us? (Photos appreciated!!)A:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Here you go, try this thread:

http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=269302

Sounds like you're gonna be going through a similar conversion to me, do you have a twin slider van or velle and how far have you got with the conversion?

I'm buying a twin slider LWB which is completely empty at the moment. I'm just trying to plan the layout at the moment as I pick the van up early next week.

Nick

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah Thanks, read that.. and all threads about about rsb and Variotechs - not so confused on fitting, rather more how a belt on that side actually fastens!:confused:

Still confused now!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts