VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi can anyone tell me if the rear seats from the the AA kombi vans will bolt straight into a standard T5 panel van, if so is it a difficult job to do so? cheers for any advice in advance!! Matt

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
im assuming you mean the t4 aa vans, they wont bolt straight into a t5 but you can fit them by drilling through the floor and fitting with nuts ,bolts and some metal plates, other options could be rails from caravelle etc

good luckT:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Takes about 5 hours to put the seat in a t5, the undercarrage as to come away for you to see the floor, but the exhaust goes through this , as does the hand brake cable, so this as to be disconnected also the load sensing valve as to be disconneted as well, straight forward if you are handy with spanners and a pit or ramp is also a a good idea, hope this helps, cheers.(Just done mine)

·
Registered
441 Posts
hi guy, could i put the rails and seats from a 1995 caravelle into a 04 T5? think it might save a few quid on my conversion costs. Anybody ever done this? any one got photos to see how it would look?? thanks, carol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts