VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon,

I'm just about to order a new T5 Kombi (when the dealer actually gets back to me with a quote).

Does anyone know if you can specify the rear seat configuration - I've seen both the 3 seat bench and 2 + 1 seat set-up, the latter being my preference.

Also with the 2 + 1 config. is it easy to remove the single rear seat?

Many thanks

·
Registered
485 Posts
Yes it's easy to remove the seat, just slides out of the floor mountings. Mine rattles a bit though and I haven't managed to find the source of the problem yet...

Don't know if anyones else does this?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi, sorry to jump in but i haven't seen this option, can anyone explain further or direct me to some photos. I'm just starting to look into buying a T5 kombi, which i plan to use as a day car and a camper for journeys abroad (can't give up my T2 though).

Also, can you have a 1 + 2 option.

I have three boys who are growing up fast (8-15). I was wondering if i could have a single seat up behind the passenger seat, then use a double rib type set up at the back. Thinking my oldest might not always come with us now so can take out the single seat if not needed.

I have been planning out the rear set up and I am sort of hoping i can get a double rib between a 3/4 and a full width (i think VW Interriors can do them). I am planning to get the units made up to suit running down one side then returning a little behind drivers seat for hob and fridge.

Does all that make sense? Two kids would have been much simpler.

Al

1 - 4 of 4 Posts