VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all the last time i went out in my van t4 2.5 swb with all our camping gear and the 2 kids and a kayak on top the tyres kept touching the wheel arches its bin lowered 60 mm but still has standard shocks on i think these are shot cmc have some shocks for £79 anyone no if these are any good or wear i should get some from cheers Pete

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hi all the last time i went out in my van t4 2.5 swb with all our camping gear and the 2 kids and a kayak on top the tyres kept touching the wheel arches its bin lowered 60 mm but still has standard shocks on i think these are shot cmc have some shocks for £79 anyone no if these are any good or wear i should get some from cheers Pete
forgot to say running 18"amg reps

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry should have look at the other threads first

·
Registered
379 Posts
New shocks won't fix this.....it's your springs that are the problem.

Springs hold the van up. Shocks control the springs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts