VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm hoping to get the swing arms off of a rear axle with the calipers and brake lines so I can upgrade my rear drums.
I also need a front 27mm anti roll bar and rear 26/28 anti roll bar as well.
Know I have slim odds of finding them but thought I'd give it a go.
D

·
Somebody stop me!
11,966 Posts
Good luck bud, i had a mission just ordering the 26mm rear arb from VW because it wasn't fitted to my vehicle as standard equipment even though they had stock at VW. I think it came from a dealer in Germany after 2 weeks of waiting. Why don't you do like i did and swap the front suspension too, you will need upper and lower arms, driveshafts and the associated hub carrier, hub and caliper then you can have vented fronts with a nicer ride quality because of the extra suspension travel T:T:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm pretty sure I've got the later set up on the front already as we transferred the sub frame over from the post 96 1.9td donor van (mine was a pre 96 2.4 originally).
I think if I can't find anything within a few weeks I'll have to buy them from brickwerks new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.