VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a T5 in Indian Blue with a tailgate.I wish to start by fitting a rear spoiler (adhesive rather than screws). I want a quality product so do I purchase a OEM VW item or reading the info on Vanstyle they state that thier product is better?. Or any members recommend a manufacture. Regards, Paul.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Me too- i was going to get an OEM one,but as mentioned,vanstyle reckon that vw have cheapened them and that fixing with screws is essential,unless you buy theirs (which they also imply is genuine),very confusing. Any advise appreciated,and as mines Danish blue,would the best option to but one in one of the the colours available (if OEM) and repaint it,or buy unpainted.Thanx

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I have a van-x one on mine, direct vw copy, excellent fit and half the price of a genuine one, available in black, silver or white and unpainted, even if you get the genuine one it only needs bonding on!!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I have a genuine vw spoiler but for a barn door, i went for a vw one because there abs plastic and most i looked at where fiberglass. I screwed mine on and tigersealed it because i did not want to see it fly down the motorway and get run over by a 40 tonner.I:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts