VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK im after some help for getting a bed for our T5

Were not having units in the van so it needs to be a full width. As our van has the split single/double kombi seats it doesntr have to have fancy seat belts or be certified etc as it will simply be used as a seat while stationary or a bed.

We don't want to spend mega bucks as it will only ever be used as an over night bed as we have a tent for longer trips away.

There seem to be be loads on ebay with varying prices, some come frame only and look to be a good price but what would it cost to have cushions made for one ??

Thanks

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Im in the same boat as this - ive looked at the exploria kombi bed but at over £600 plus delivery i might just wait to see if there are some cheaper options that arise on this thread! T:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Ikea sofa bed, £99, use as a sofa in the van, pull it out as a bed. When your not camping take it out and your not carrying all that weight around all the time! We have an awning for camping trips, sleep in the van, cook, reside in the tent during the day, sorted!

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
This cost me around £40 to make excluding the mattress topper which you can get from anywhere and folds to nothing when not required......not for everyone but EXCATLY what I needed!T:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts