2013 Startline T5 Kombi
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... Essential requirements are...
  • Needs to have bluetooth connectivity so it works with an iPhone
  • Has a radio
  • Can be DIY fitted by an eejit
  • USB charging port - ideally two

Nice to have:
  • Connectivity for parking sensors/rear cam (future planned upgrade)
I'd like it to be under 拢250 (new or second hand) or is that unrealistic?
Photo of current set up for reference.

Hit me up with your recommendations please!
馃榿

Registered
Got a dnx521dab plug n play harness think it's ok with iPhone but not 100% sure as don't have one 拢170 plus postage only upgrading because I want one with apps etc

Registered
2013 Startline T5 Kombi
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got a dnx521dab plug n play harness think it's ok with iPhone but not 100% sure as don't have one 拢170 plus postage only upgrading because I want one with apps etc
Does it have any USB ports? it would be handy for charging phones.

Registered
Add separate USB port as in other thread, I have 2 in rear, 3 in glove box and still have cup holder and dash tray sockets should I need them.

Registered
I got and rcd330 from lemon shark on eBay. Direct fit in my 2013 t5.1 using original quad lock
Revers sensors work and can add a cam too but I didn鈥檛.
So far so good it鈥檚 not the fanciest in terms of sound quality on high volume but goes loud enough for me with pioneer speakers
Has usb on front for CarPlay/android auto

Registered
I got and rcd330 from lemon shark on eBay. Direct fit in my 2013 t5.1 using original quad lock
Revers sensors work and can add a cam too but I didn鈥檛.
So far so good it鈥檚 not the fanciest in terms of sound quality on high volume but goes loud enough for me with pioneer speakers
Has usb on front for CarPlay/android auto
Hi, any issues installing/using the RCD330?

Registered
I have an xtrons one. I am pretty impressed with it for a cheap unit.
I have had it for over six months now. The connectivity is ace, it can do plenty. Connect to WiFi in my house, run dash cams, reverse cams, parrot type stuff, blue tooth to phone. The installation took a bit of fiddling about with but all in all do-able as I would consider myself something of an ejit.
For around 拢150 for a 2gb ram one I can't complain. If I had another change I would pay the other 拢50 Or so more and get the 4gb version as it's a bit clunky.

Registered
2013 Startline T5 Kombi
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thats where you can get a dual USB charging port in the dashboard in replace of one of the square blanks馃榿
Are those easy to fit? I'm currently not having much luck with wiring...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts