VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
if you fancy looking further afield i would recommend new wave custom conversions i have had 2 vans converted by them and theyre work is of the highest quality and very and very stylish.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I'm surprised no one has mentioned AJC conversions yet, but he is your way and gets good recommendations on here.
Of course you could use us, but if you dont want to travel far then I suggest a look at Andys work;).
Andy at AJC Conversions has done our carpet lining and insulation with some electrics(lights and sockets) last year then this week had our windows fitted which is not the normal way round of doing it but it was not a problem for him and what a great job they do. They have a great eye for detail which is good because im a bit of a perfectionist I: . As he is a T5 owner he knows what works best in these buses. Look on his web site www.ajcconversions.co.uk or search for some threads on the forum.T:

·
Registered
53 Posts
AJC andy ] did work for me in the last week in december am haveing a full conversion done in two parts .which was very helpfull for me. andy doing a top job on the van the attention detail is first class can wait for part two .i will put some pics up soon .T:

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
If you decide to go up and see Andy i know i lovely little b&b in Glossop. then you can see the sites at your leisure.A:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts