VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys been using the van loads been camping and teepee/huts and going away bank hol weekend and would like a bit shelter if it rains or wind gets up etc.... the full family are there so can anyone recommend a suitable shelter?

I’m not looking for a drive away awning already have a tent and not sure if they would charge extra if I put on a drive away awning so more a ’ canopy ‘ prefer with sides for wind shelter.

I’m brand new to camping with the van so any advice of what to buy or avoid from personal experiences would be massively appreciated T:

·
Registered
513 Posts
try the khyam sun canopy,you can get front and side panels for it,about £160 all in plus a "C" channel fitted to the roof,about another £20.dont pay £65 for the "C" channel as some people like to charge.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
try the khyam sun canopy,you can get front and side panels for it,about £160 all in plus a "C" channel fitted to the roof,about another £20.dont pay £65 for the "C" channel as some people like to charge.

Nice ? I’ll check it out. I take it the ‘c’ channel is screwed to the side of the van and the canopy slides or clips in??

Do I need the ‘c’ channel for most canopy’s I would fit?

Thanks

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don’t think the t4 has a roof bolt area in the roof/guttering like the t5 does.

I’ll watch a YouTube vid and be an ‘expert’ in no time!! I’m sure the last tradesman I had in done that now I think of it:eek::D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts