VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all like a lot on here in into surfing and MTB im looking to get a new awning for my T5 for this year ,,can any one recommend a good awning with in a good budget of around 250 ,,,

easy to put up etc and value for money ,,as id rather buy if someone already has and is happy with it

any links where to buy etc ..

many thanks

Craig :ILU:

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
khyaM sleeper or similar - theres some good deals at this time of year- try somerset camping, theres another firm jl leaisure or something too

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi Wendy windblows, Im thinking of getting the Country Road Awning myself, would like to know what do you get in the Country Road Awning Kit. Have clicked on the different pictures but the pages dont open any more.

Thanks,
Trumpet

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Wendy windblows, Im thinking of getting the Country Road Awning myself, would like to know what do you get in the Country Road Awning Kit. Have clicked on the different pictures but the pages dont open any more.

Thanks,
Trumpet
Unfortunately, the Towsure one still hadn't arrived so a couple of weeks ago we got lucky with a secondhand Movelite, and am hoping to try it out soon. Abit worried about the groundsheet though, as its not sewn in and in the past when we've been tenting with the dog she has escaped I:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts