VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any recommendations for a full system for my LWB 2.4, mine is a collection of patches and welds (must be adding to the weight by several kilos).
I was thinking of standard but stainless might be a better option, has anyone any dealers/fitters in the east dorset area.
thanks in advance
johno

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for that , I`ll have a look now. has anyone used just kampers stainless exhaust?. I`ve had afew bits from them and it`s all good, I`d be interested in any other suggestions.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i decided to go to the recommended "powerflow" route for my exhaust, it`s booked in tommorow morning at 7.30 (eeak!) .
I`ll post some pictures when it`s done.
thanks again to those who recomended them.
cheers john

·
Registered
115 Posts
how do powerflow work do you leave it with them an go wait around?
have been woundering weather go down this route or just buy the stainless wire for the mig an find some exhaust piping

dave

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well had the new powerflow exhaust fitted today. All i can say is wow. left it with them for about 3 hours and made my choice of tail pipe, returned and paid and left with big grin.
In answer to the post above, they have the silencer boxes and the bend the stainless pipe sections on site and weld the mounts and tail pipe on, so you get a custom fit to your van.
I`ll take some photos and post them later.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts