VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Any suggestions as to the best value split charge kit? I've looked at the travelvolts one but was also looking at the Xtremevan kit which comes with all of the items to recharge the leisure battery from 240V and fuse boxes etc, as it seems a pretty complete kit.
Thanks

·
Registered
320 Posts
I had the travelvolts one fitted yesterday by the man himself, Martyn. Really good value, excellent quality fit using the correct rated cable etc. and an all round top guy.
Highly recommended.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've seen good reviews for his kits but thought I'd ask. Did you have it with all the 240V bits aswell?
Cheers

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Hi,
Any suggestions as to the best value split charge kit? I've looked at the travelvolts one but was also looking at the Xtremevan kit which comes with all of the items to recharge the leisure battery from 240V and fuse boxes etc, as it seems a pretty complete kit.
Thanks
Ditto I had Travelvolts Martyn do mine, both split charger and 240v hookup. Excellent job

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looking like Martin will get the business, was looking to install myself so would be grateful for any advice or is it pretty straight forward?

·
Registered
320 Posts
I've seen good reviews for his kits but thought I'd ask. Did you have it with all the 240V bits aswell?
Cheers
Yeh I got the full monty and more. While he was with me he rewired some other bits for me too. Much happier now, all safe and correct.
Top man is Martyn, you won't be disappointed. I got a 110ah battery, RCD, battery charger and 12v fuse box all under the passenger swivel seat.
Very pleased.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts