VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Anyone got experience of good and reasonably priced T4 experienced independent garage for servicing in the Brighton area.

I am aware of Morris Road Garage in Lewes, and the need to avoid Eurovans, but I found St Johns Servicing in Hove and wondered if any of you had prior experience.

http://www.stjohnsservicing.co.uk/

Thanks in advance
Simon

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Have seen positive comments about St Johns but not had any experience as not local to me.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Both my brother (T5) and I (T4) have used John for servicing, cam belts, suspension and clutches, great guy who really knows his stuff. T:

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just thought I'd report on my experience with John at St John's Servicing in Hove.
Suffice to say I was well impressed with John's work.
He did an annual service - oil filter, air filter and oil - plus a full check over.
Charged £150 all in but also gave me a list of jobs that need doing over the coming year.
He promised to price it up individually but also group the jobs together when they are in the same area.
I have a feeling John's only weakness might be in paperwork as he still hasn't provided the itemised estimates (almost 3 weeks ago), but that won't stop me using him from now on for the jobs I don't fancy!

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts