VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning guys.
Just wondered if anyone can recommend any books for me to look at to help me with my build?
Of course I'm reading builds on here but it's always nice to have a book kicking about.
Cheers
Ps I'm converting a T4

·
Registered
587 Posts
Didn't manage to find one at all. Bought a couple from Amazon and sent them back as they were so much out of date. Eventually got all my info from this forum and by searching the internet. Most people on here are very happy to share their experience and there are loads of build threads which cover almost everything you could possibly want to know. Use the search facility before you go posting as there are a few "grumpy old men" who strongly object to people asking questions which have been covered before. They seem to forget that there is a rolling membership with new members starting out at the very beginning of the build process.
Good luck with your conversion and say goodbye to your other interests as it takes hold of you ( and your wallet ) for many months to come.

Cheers,

Jimmy :)

·
Premium Member
2,549 Posts
Don't bother with a book, all the info's on here for free. Do a bit of searching on the forum and then ask questions if any remain. I can guarantee it's been asked before:

search like this on google>>> site:vwt4forum.co.uk insulation

·
Premium Member
3,164 Posts
Got a few good books from my local Library...but to be honest got so much more from this Forum, and it's still growing...A:

...but I know what you mean about the book in front of you thing:)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input guys, just thought there might of been a conversion bible or something I could have a look at as and when.
Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
Think I've got a CD ROM knocking about re camper conversion,bought it off eBay a while ago & found it quite useful,
If you want to pm me your details I'll send it on,just pass it on to someone else when your doneT:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers for the offer, the only reason I was thinking book was more when I'm wanting to do a bit of homework and can't get access to a computer or internet on my phone, something I could leave in the van for when I'm wanting to kill a bit of time etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts