VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WHAT CAN I SAY GUYS N GALS,WHAT A TURN OUT TOTAL= 120,this included 1 caddy 1 beetle and 2 t25's plus a bmw(his van was having a respray).
Im well chuffed with the numbers, very happy to be part of this region, i have great members,who make it so.
Loads of new members turned up today,i do make a point of talking to everyone,warm n friendly the motto,members will always come back if you make an extra effort.I:
Ive not been coordinator a year yet, and the views i have on my threads blows me away. its all gone mad.T:
THANK YOU GUYS N GALS FOR COMING TODAY.HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AT FUTURE MEETS. IF MY VOICE CAN TAKE ITLOL:

RECORD BREAKERS

·
aka GriffithstownT4
906 Posts
Bloody hell thats amazing!!

Well done mate!

Cant wait to get up and rolling again!!

I remember that day in abergavenny where there was 12 vans lol, what a difference a few months make!!

Awesome!! T:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Was good mate.. But I had serious van envy... Loads on nice vans .. Would love to have seen the. Insides of more of the vans.. But didn't wanna ask LOL:LOL:.. Well done for organising it

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Bloody hell thats amazing!!

Well done mate!

Cant wait to get up and rolling again!!

I remember that day in abergavenny where there was 12 vans lol, what a difference a few months make!!

Awesome!! T:
I remember that day. Well someone had to start the ball rolling.;)
Can you imagine 120 vans in the bus station. I think the plod would have moved us on rather rapid.LOL:

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
Absolutely awesome turnout buddy......its amazing what happens when the weather warns up;);)
Keep up the good work fella......thats now set a new bench mark to aim forLOL:

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I remember that day. Well someone had to start the ball rolling.;)
Can you imagine 120 vans in the bus station. I think the plod would have moved us on rather rapid.LOL:
that was a good day,could you imagine the cafe owners face if that happened:eek:

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
that you for all the great comments guys n gals much appreciated im well chuffed. im lucky i have such a great bunch in the south,T:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts