VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gutted but need the money to put back into the business.:(

2005 104hp 1.9tdi, 77k, Service History, new cam belt, tax MOT end of Oct. Tailgate boot.

Totally and utterly split mint, straight and imaculate body, no dings what so ever, mirror straight fresh paint in original VW Tornado Red to a very high standard. Colour coded bumpers.

Brand new H&R 40mm springs.

Brand New 20" fully load rated wheels and tyres.

Brand new VW bonded side and tailgate windows in privacy tint.

Interior is fully insulated and carpeted.

Black heavy duty vinyl flooring.

12v heavy duty split charge, 85ah heavy duty, deep cycle, maintence free Lucas Leisure battery. Kill swictch, fuse box.

2x LED lights in sliding door step.

3x halogen flush mount independantly swicthed ceiling lights.

17" Flip down swivelling TV/DVD.

Uprated front speakers, CD head unit.

240v hook up, RCD, trickle charger/rectifier, double socket.

£12,500 ovno, with listed above

Signs are magnetic and there is a protecive film underneath so will come off with no trace whatsoever.

CAMPING INTERIOR OPTIONS

Current camping set up is......

High gloss Kitchen cube with SMEV glass lid, sink/burner combi, tanks, pumps, flip down chrome micro switch tap. Gas regulator and has the correct space for a fridge if required.

3/4 width cannons forge bed, black mole skin uphostry, 2x3point seat belts.

PLUS +£1500

Full interior package (see trade ad's)

PLUS +£5000

Lots of other set ups availible, please ask its what we do!

See hear for build pics.....
http://s449.photobucket.com/albums/qq217/individualcampers/Project Individual/?albumview=grid

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to say will p/ex t4/t5 for me, or other car suitable for my wife pref. VAG but will consider others.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I spent T4 Fest camped next to this van / Simon and I have to say it's a real stunning looking van.

I also had a convo with your mum on Sunday Si and she was convinced you wouldn't sell it LOL:

Gutted that you need the money to reinvest, but know the feeling!

I have to say this van is spot on, well worth that money, I'd have asked far more personally! The number of admirers over the weekend was probably in the hundreds (including the gf who wants me to get a T5 now grr)

If I had the money i'd buy this van, someones gong to get a mint van T:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tom, Nice one cheers mate, yeah ill be totally gutted if it goes not loved a van this much for years! But i feel a bit selfish with such a nice van and Lu's car breaks down about twice a day (96 automatic Corrola hmmm nice!)

Dice, will be my pleasure. Give us a shout when your ready or just for a chat about it.

Si

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah just been over there looking at vans with him! Al's not quite as keen! Catch you soon, sept maybe?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Si,

Where did you get the flip down dvd monitor mate as i need one for you to put in my interior when you do it.

Thanks

Ryan.T:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Ryan,

Good to chat on the other day, thanks for the call. Ive PM'd ya regarding the flip down.

Cheers
Si

1 - 12 of 12 Posts