VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

regional update

3K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Stoner58 
#1 ·
As you will probably have noticed our region has grown a bit :)
Due to the South Devon regional forum becoming pretty stagnant with no meets being organised for such a long time and quite a few people from down plymouth way turning up to the last meet Jimbo and I have decided to merge the two regions together into one big region T:

I am going to be trying to spread meets around as much as possible to try and make it so everyone gets one not to far away from them from time to time and will also be starting a regular monthly meet held the second Wednesday of every month in the evening at cafe ode where Ash is going to run us a special on fish, chips and one of their own brew beers. T:

Also Jimbo and I were thinking that a second RC for our new (bigger) region might not be a bad idea to help organise a second monthly meet and the odd camp out etc, So if you would be interested in doing this drop me a PM. T:

#2 ·
If you would like to receive a message alerting you to the dates of upcoming events in the East and South Devon region pop up a post replying to this thread and I will add you to my contact book for message alerts. Even if you have had messages from me in the past you will still need to post in here as I am starting a new list. T:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.