VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at putting in a reimo roof, but I wanted to retain use of the rear air blower in my 2000 velle.

Has anyone done this?

One converter i spoke to says they can retain one set of vents at the back, and I am waiting forr an answer from another, but I wondered if anyone on the forum has done this and whether maybe they could be positioned laterally down the van where the side panels meet the new roof section (I hope this makes sense).

John R

·
Registered
13 Posts
Can't think why you wouldn't be able to keep. Try Arthur @ Madworkshop in Bristol (google it)..he did my reimo roof was the best price and really helpful bloke

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't think why you wouldn't be able to keep. Try Arthur @ Madworkshop in Bristol (google it)..he did my reimo roof was the best price and really helpful bloke
I will drop them a line, but the velle has rows of vents in the roof that will have to go when the new roof goes in roof. I understand some converters can keep at least some of te roof vents, but I havent actually SEEN any photos of such a job having been done.

John R

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hi previous answer was right - I had my Reimo roof fitted to my Velle by Mad workshops in Bristol - great job by the way - and they sold me a small rear panel which fits kind of above the rear window which has some vents in for air con etc - about £80
Good luck with the roof - really pleased with mine it has transformed the van and not only gives loads of headroom but makes the van lighter inside too with a large vent either side plus plastic windown in front

1 - 4 of 4 Posts