VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jimbo about time I was famous for something. Lets hope the new forum works well. See you at ace cafe this month??

Simon

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
Hi Reimoboy,

Saw your van at Holton, thats one claen sweet van mate.

Sorry didnt have chance to say helloo, hopefully catch up soon.

Balloo

·
Premium Member
10,679 Posts
Thanks for replies guys, nice to see some company on new forum!:)

Want to put something on bra any suggestions??
Yeah....have what I was going to have till I set Higgy free with the airbrush Metallica stylee,.... have the Pink Floyd, Dark Side Of The Moon prism light thingy from the front cover...i'm seriously considering buying another bra just for that cos i think it'd look so cool...if you get it then i won't be able to :D Couldn't have 2 vans at the ace with the same bra on.

·
Premium Member
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah....have what I was going to have till I set Higgy free with the airbrush Metallica stylee,.... have the Pink Floyd, Dark Side Of The Moon prism light thingy from the front cover...i'm seriously considering buying another bra just for that cos i think it'd look so cool...if you get it then i won't be able to :D Couldn't have 2 vans at the ace with the same bra on.
Ferret, must admit I am a bit of a floyd fan but not sure about bra design:confused:
See you tuesday?

·
Premium Member
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
photo posting

Hi folks, sorry to be a luddite, but how do you post photos? :confused:

Cheers
Pedro
Pedro you need to open a free photobucket.com account. You can then upload your pics to there and then copy the img tag off any pics you have in your account and paste it into any message on here. Hope that makes sense:eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts