VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first post so ill say hello. im new to t5s and have just got a 2013 102 bhp model after 5 years of vito ownership. im wanting it remapped and although i see Pendle have an excelent rep im wondering if anyone has used Awesome gti. the reason being they are local and also cheaper by £100 than Pendle (i know the price difference is peanuts after the amount i paid for the van).Any thoughts and experience of the Awesome gti boys? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,075 Posts
I used them years ago when I way playing with my Audi S3 and they know there stuff.
I don't know what software they are using now but when I had my Audi they were an APR dealer.
I had never heard of Pendle until I joined this forum but they do get great reviews from the T5 boys.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I have used awesome gti for all my upgrade parts on my golf r32 and are highly recommended on the r32 occ forum.
I can not comment on their remaps but there tech/mech have got a good rep on the work they have done on the golf r32
cars from the r32 occ forum.
They have a professional workshop and a rolling road.
Rolling road is how i prefer my remaps done.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
They are a revo agent and a friend takes all his vans over there and can't fault them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts