VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Our pod fits well with our full width beds for T4's or T5's.
Each pod is made from voyringer ply and contains:

42l Indel B 12v fridge with freezer compartment.
Leisure battery.
Plumbed in clean and dirty water containers.
Smev combination 2 ring hob and sink (smoked glass flush lid)
12v outlets.
Gas bottle compartment.
Storage areas.
Fuse board.
All necessary plug-in wiring and fuses.

Pod can be made with fridge on nearside end for better access when bed is out.

£1700 + Vat

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Hi there,

Looks like a really nice product.

Can you please provide dimensions?

How does the unit fix to the floor? Is it easily removable?

Thanks in advance:ILU:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi, can I get answers to the same questions the other guys asked please?

And I have one of my own: can I see a finished pod installed in a van? Either at your premises, or a show this year, or otherwise do you have customers willing to show off theirs?

cheers
Paul

·
Registered
756 Posts
I have one of these fitted in my van, got if from cannonsforge the same time i got my 3/4 rock and roll bed. The pod is a great bit of kit, everything you need in a compact design. allows plenty of space down the side of the van to move about, and in my LWB when the bed is extended there is enough room to open the fridge and grab a cold beer T:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Is it possible to have the "holy grail" of a full width bed, with the units along the side, so that the front seats can swivel round and have a foldaway table of some variety?

Don't mind if the bed has to "nip" in at some point. Doesn't have to be completely full width either, between full and 3/4 would do.

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is it possible to have the "holy grail" of a full width bed, with the units along the side, so that the front seats can swivel round and have a foldaway table of some variety?

Don't mind if the bed has to "nip" in at some point. Doesn't have to be completely full width either, between full and 3/4 would do.
Give me a call when convenient, as with any transporter, space is always a compromise!
Cheers Dave07817389731

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi, can you call me for sizes please.
Regards Dave 07817389731
Hi Dave

Have you got a photo of one in a swb with full width bed, I have one of your full width beds, not sure if I have made a mistake having full width bed in a short wheel base. Was thinking of ether trying to swap bed or exchange it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi Dave

Have you got a photo of one in a swb with full width bed, I have one of your full width beds, not sure if I have made a mistake having full width bed in a short wheel base. Was thinking of ether trying to swap bed or exchange it.
Sorry Dave just seen it in your gallery, I take it bed comes right up to pod?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts