VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could anyone advise me how to remove the rear interior panel underneath the back side window please? Left & rightsides. Thanks

·
Registered
342 Posts
They should just be 'snapped' on to clips. Just teasing them away should do it. Some panels really do not want to come away, as I found when I was covering my Caravelle panels - some were fine, others really took some persuading, but they are all (or should be) held on the same way.

·
Premium Member
3,164 Posts
Could anyone advise me how to remove the rear interior panel underneath the back side window please? Left & rightsides. Thanks
As VWebbo say you have to tease them off, but you will break some of the fixings:(...had to look back at your previous posts to find out that you had a Caravelle(always helps to put Type in your threadI:)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, yes for a caravelle. Which direction to I tease the panel? Up, down, sideways or pull towards the inside? Thanks for help.

·
Premium Member
3,164 Posts
If I remember you pull front the bottom and they should then lift upwards as they just slide between the glass and metal...if you break a few fixings they are readily available on the web..good luck with it T:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm doing similar. Did you remove all rear panels where do people stop? I am unsure about area around door pillars between from and back.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just get a thin screwdriver and prise them out. You won't be using them again anyway.
Or you can buy the plastic two prong fork type tool. Dunno the correct name for it 😄

1 - 10 of 10 Posts